You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Non-Commercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
The Programme Handbook
This annual report is dedicated to the memory of David Sanders, founding member, inspiration and guide for the Peoples Health Movement.
The School of Public Health at the University of the Western Cape, South Africa, equips graduates with the knowledge and skills to contribute to transforming the health and welfare sectors in developing countries and improving the health status of populations. Students can study while they work, and gain credits incrementally towards a Master of Public Health (MPH) or Post Diploma (PGD) in Public Health. These flexible, modular Programmes use text-based and e-learning as its learning media, with optional contact sessions in Cape Town in February/March and June/July every year.