Extending Coverate to Marginalized Groups – 29 January (Thailand)29 January 2017
Launch of NUTRITION ONE STOP: Driven to promote wellness23 March 2017
SOPH Bulletin November 2016 Issue Out
The SOPH Bulletin is a means to provide news about developments at the School – including new exciting projects, what staff has been doing and also some reflections from the staff.
The SOPH Bulletin is a means to provide news about developments at the School – including new exciting projects, what staff has been doing and also some reflections from the staff. Initially conceived to keep the SOPH in touch with itself, the initiative is now being made accessible more widely to friends of the School.
- SOPH-UWC launches a guide on transitioning to distance teaching and learning in postgraduate education in public health
- Vancouver Statement for the Fourth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research Vancouver, Canada 18 November 2016
- PhD/Postdoc Funding Opportunities: Intergenerational Relations in South Africa
- Does adjusting for Recall in Trend Analysis affect Coverage estimates for Maternal and Child Health Indicators? An analysis of DHS and MICS Survey Data
- Nobubelo K. Ngandu, Samuel Manda, Donela Besada, Sarah Rohde, Nicholas P. Oliphant and Tanya Doherty. Glob Health Action 2016, 9: 32408http://dx.doi.org/10.3402/gha.v9.32408
- Emtonjeni—A Structural Intervention to Integrate Sexual and Reproductive Health into Public Sector HIV Care in Cape Town, South Africa: Results of a Phase II Study. AIDS and Behaviour. November 2016 DOI:10.1007/s10461-016-1562-z.
- Evaluation of outpatient therapeutic programme for management of severe acute malnutrition in three districts of the eastern province, Zambia. Mike Mwanza, Kufre J. Okop and Thandi Puoane. Mwanza et al. BMC Nutrition (2016) 2:62 DOI 10.1186/s40795-016-0102-6
- An assessment of quality of home-based HIV counseling and testing performed by lay counselors in a rural sub-district of KwaZulu- Natal, South Africa
- Vuyolwethu Magasana, Wanga Zembe, Hanani Tabana, Reshma Naik, DebraJackson, Sonja Swanevelder and Tanya Doherty
- SAHARA-J: Journal of Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS, 13:1, 188-196, DOI: 10.1080/17290376.2016.1248477